The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR) and California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) requires the user’s consent for cookies or other identifiers to be saved on the user’s computer (apart from technically required cookies).
Why does Analyzati not require the consent of cookies from the user?
- Analyzati does not process any personal data – no IP, no cookies, no fingerprints.
- If you, as a customer, decide that personal data is processed through Analyzati, this processing will only take place in the European Union.
- Analyzati does not use the data for its own purposes and does not transmit the data to any third party
- Analyzati does not combine data on different websites
- IP addresses are anonymised by default.
Do you have any other concern about Analyzati privacy and data processing? Send us an email.
- New WordPress plugin available
- Embrace Privacy: Ditch Google & Discover Alternatives
- Importance of Privacy Compliance for Forms: Protecting Data
- Optimizing Website Speed: Maximize Performance with Smart Script Management and Browser Inspection
- Why measuring website visitors is important for your success?